Tuesday 3 January 2012

Speaking: ACCU 2012

I will be speaking at the ACCU 2012 conference in Oxford, UK this April.

I'm giving two presentations this year, both this year on version control:

Version control is never a laugh a minute topic, but I plan on these talks being interesting as well as informative. There will be the requisite amount of jumping, tomfoolery and general barefooted nonsense that regular attendees have come to expect.

This year's ACCU conference programme looks very strong, with understandable focus on C++ since the ink is still drying on the newest version of the language standard. But it still covers a broad range of topics, so there's something for everyone.

If you care about programming and live in proximity of Englandshire, I strongly suggest you check out this conference. It's one of the highlights of my programming year.

No comments: