Thursday 2 July 2009

Code Craft: Now available in Russian

I've just been sent the new Russian translation of my software development book, Code Craft. Interesting reading, indeed. If you understand Russian, that is. I have no idea how good this translation is; maybe any eager Russian readers could tell me?

As you can see, it's an interesting choice of cover for this translation. I wonder what it says about the Russian market? The Japanese and Chinese translations had bright and interesting covers, this is a rather somber affair.

Code Craft has been out for about two years now and has proved very popular. Nevertheless, it's frustrating that Amazon is not capable of showing the correct cover image in their listing.

Now perhaps it's about time I got to writing my second tome?

No comments: