Thursday 21 August 2008

The voiceover artist.

I've just noticed that some of my voiceover work is available online. Check out the DDS80 video on the Numark website here (click on Video under the pictures to see it). This is one of the products I've been working on for Numark recently.

I originally made these voiceovers for an on-the-product demo display I made a day or two before a trade show. Apparently, my quaint British accent went down really well. So they used the same voiceovers for the video.

I recorded these with my Red 5 condenser mic; highly recommended.

1 comment:

voice over artist said...

Well, if you are a voice over artist and looking for some work then you must search on google as many companies offering voice over jobs that you can do by sitting at home. Also, the link you had give is really good and help in getting a voice over job.